Monday, January 16, 2017

This wicked generation must repent – January 16, 2017


This wicked generation must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I did not change. I Love and I Care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner, but the wages of sin is death. Choose Eternal Life not death. Repent or you will bear the consequences. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

I have been warning this wicked generation for a long time but they choose to be wicked, rebellious and therefore they refuse to repent because they have no true knowledge of Me, for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. They are foolish because they have no fear and no reverence for Me the Living God. I Am the only One who is able to cast into hell. I Am the only Savior of the world. Unless this wicked generation repent and turn from their wicked ways they will all perish. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. I Am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow Me, My Way or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget