Monday, January 23, 2017

Trouble you will have – January 23, 2017


Trouble you will have, because you are still in the world but not off it. You belong to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom that is not off the world. I overcame the world and you are also able. Victory is assured with Me. Do not be discouraged, be in Peace. I Love and I Care for you. I Am for you and not against you.

The world only loves its own. That is why you will have trouble. You will be hated, persecuted and killed because of Me, The Truth. The world hates Truth, they love lies that is why they are deceived and in darkness. Their deeds are evil because they love darkness more than Me The Light of the world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Be My Light carriers and Truth warriors in the world wherever you are. Trouble you will have but I Am always with you, to help and to sustain you. You are never on your own, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Call on Me in your trouble, My Hand is not too short to help. Let My Name be Glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget