Saturday, January 7, 2017

Walk with Me to be One with Me – January 07, 2017


Walk with Me to be One with Me, then you will be in My perfect will and be able to fulfill My plan and purpose, your part in My Everlasting Kingdom.

Many do not walk with Me. They only acknowledge Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. That is why they are not in My will and not pleasing to Me although they assume that they are. Repent, be serious and walk with Me to be One with Me. I force no one. Be willing and determined to do My will, not your own or that of other people. I must be Glorified. I must Increase and you must decrease for you to walk with Me to be One with Me. It is all about Me, to know Me for real. Submit yourselves totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My Way. There is no other Way to Eternal Life, to be in My perfect will and pleasing to Me than to Walk with Me to be One with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget