Wednesday, January 18, 2017

You will be hated – January 18, 2017


You will be hated as My beloved children because the world only loves its own, they love darkness and not Light that is why their deeds are evil. You do not belong to them but to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom.

They hated Me first, therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and killed but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end. A servant is not greater than his Master. No matter where you are, you will be hated for the Truth and when you stand for My Righteousness. Many have accepted lies for truth, those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that I Am pleased with them, while they are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Be steadfast, unmovable and courageous. I Love and I Care for you. Be different as My beloved children and bear it all. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all, your enemies also. Each one will give account for your own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget