Monday, February 6, 2017

Conquerors – February 06, 2017


Be conquerors, you are able but you must be willing to conquer. Conquerors conquer. You cannot expect to have victory if you are not willing to conquer first. Do not forget that you do not war like the rest of the world. Do not let evil conquer over you but conquer evil with good. Love conquers over evil.

You are in a constant spiritual battle for souls. Truth sets free, not lies. Truth conquers, not lies.  Be My Truth Warriors and Light Carriers in a world that is lost and in darkness but not all is lost if My beloved children are willing to conquer over the lies of the enemy. Victory is assured with Me, without Me you can do nothing. I was your perfect example of a Great Conqueror. I overcame the world therefore you are also able to be conquerors. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget