Saturday, February 18, 2017

Diligently serve Me – February 18, 2017


Diligently serve Me wholeheartedly. I Am to be feared, honored and served and no one else. I Am King, Lord and Master. I Am the Head of My Body. I Give Instructions and Assignments to each one according to My Plan and Purpose to be in My Perfect Will. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

It will cost you if you are serious and diligently want to serve Me. You must count the cost first, because if you put your hand to the plow and you look back, you are not fit for service in My Everlasting Kingdom. I force no one. Submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you to do My will, not your own or that of other people. I Am the Righteous Judge. I Judge each one Fairly and Justly for your own deeds. Be willing to serve and not to be served. I will reward each one for your faithfulness, it will not be in vain. Your reward is with Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Here I am Lord Jesus ready to serve as you wish, I am humbled and honored that you chose me!!!!

    Shalom and Maranatha,
    L♡ve to all

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget