Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fair and Just – February 22, 2017


I do not change. I Am always Fair and Just. I Am the Righteous Judge who always Judges Fairly and Justly. I See and I Hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil.

Be righteous, fair and just yourselves, that is pleasing to Me. What you sow you will reap also. Be always blameless. Treat others the same way you want to be treated, fairly and justly. Do not expect to be treated the same way by others, and do not repay evil with evil, but with good.

The world only loves its own. You will be hated, persecuted and many killed because of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end.

I will repay, vengeance is Mine.  I Am a Loving Father but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Your enemies My beloved children are also My enemies. It will be a terrible thing for them to fall into My Hands if they do not repent, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, repent or bear the consequences. I Am Fair and Just.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget