Sunday, February 5, 2017

Faithful and obedient - February 05, 2017


I want every one to be faithful and obedient to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom but few are willing. I force no one. Be willing, submit yourselves to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you to do My will according to My Plan and Purpose.

The faithful and obedient, who endured and persevered through much suffering will also share in My Glory. They can expect Greater Glory. I will reward them. I will exalt the humble, faithful and obedient but the arrogant, unfaithful and disobedient I will humble them, and all disobedience will be punished. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Repent, be humble, faithful and obedient to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom or you will bear the consequences. My will be done, not your own, or that of other people. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. You must be led and guided by Me to be in My Perfect will and pleasing to Me. I will reward each one for your own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget