Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Honor and Praise Me – February 21, 2017


Honor and Praise Me for who I really Am. I Am Worthy to be Honored and Praised. There is none like Me and will never be. I Am The Almighty, your Creator and Savior. Therefore Honor and Praise Me.

Many do not know Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. That is why they do not Honor nor Praise Me. They have no fear nor any reverence for Me because they lack true knowledge of Me. That is why many only acknowledge Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. You must all Honor and Praise Me with all your heart. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me. Show Me that you truly Love Me by Honoring and Praising Me with a sincere heart, all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget