Thursday, February 2, 2017

I Do Great Things – February 02, 2017


I Do Great Things, I did not change. Trust Me with all your heart. Look at all the Great Things I have done for you already. Look around you and see all the Great Things that I Created. Many do not even observe the Great Things. They go unnoticed, they have no gratitude towards Me for who I Am.

There is no one like Me and will never be. I do Great Things. I Speak, My Word will not return to Me empty but will accomplish everything that I desire to fulfill My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I Do Great Things beyond human understanding. I Am not Limited nor Restricted. I Do as I wish, I Am able. I Am the Almighty, Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Praise Me and be thankful, I Do Great Things all the time. My Promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget