Friday, February 10, 2017

I Lead and Guide – February 10, 2017


I Lead and Guide the willing Myself, every step of the Way to be in My Perfect Will. There is no other Way. Listen to, obey and follow My instructions and directions. I know My Plan and Purpose for you, it is good.

Many are not willing and I force no one. That is why many do not follow Me, and they are not in My Perfect Will, nor are they pleasing to Me but in enmity with Me. I know every heart and all motives. Repent, because there is a way that seems right but its end leads to death.

Submit yourselves to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. I Lead and Guide you, take one step at a time. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I Am the Head of My Body and no one else. Do not be deceived. Only those I Lead and Guide are My true sons and daughters, not the disobedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget