Monday, February 27, 2017

I Live inside – February 27, 2017


I Live in the hearts of  My beloved children. I Am not far away like many believe and think because they do not know Me. For many I Am not real nor alive. They do not experience Me for real because they do not have a personal relationship with Me. Many lack true knowledge of Me, that is why they go and search for Me at the wrong places. Each one must know Me for real.

I Am Immanuel, I Am always with you, My beloved children. You are My Temple. I do not live in man made buildings, built of stone and mortar. I Live inside of those who truly Love Me. Recognize Me and acknowledge Me, your Father inside of you. Be one with Me in Spirit and in Truth. Walk with Me in oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget