Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I set captives free – February 28, 2017


I set captives free. I did not change. I died for all out of Love. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. If I set you free then you will be free indeed.

satan your adversary, the father of all lies, does not want you free. He wants you in captivity because he wants to destroy you. That is his ultimate goal and he will do his utmost to keep you in captivity. Seek freedom.

I set captives free but they must want to be free. I force no one. Come to Me, I will set you free indeed. Then you will be able to Praise and Glorify Me for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. I do the impossible. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Victory is assured with Me. Seek Life not death. The wages of sin is death.  I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, I set captives free to be victorious and overcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget