Thursday, February 16, 2017

Make Me Great Again – February 16, 2017


Make Me Great Again My children in a world that is lost and in darkness, who needs Me. Let My Light shine in and through you to draw others to Me, The Light of the world. I Love and I Care for all. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

If My children will make Me Great Again, then more will be in awe and reverence of Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I Am The Great I Am, Omnipotent Father, The King of Glory. Glorify Me and make Me Great Again, not fallible men and women. I Am Worthy. I Am The King of kings and The Lord of lords besides Me there is none and will never be. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life, The only Savior of the world. Without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil. I am The Prince of Peace. Make Me Great Again and you will have My Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget