Thursday, February 9, 2017

Much to pray for – February 09, 2017


You can all pray, you have much to pray for. Many are in need of prayer. I hear and I answer the prayers of My beloved children. That is why I urge you to pray. Pray according to My Will. I work all things out for good. Prayer changes situations and circumstances. There is Power in Prayer.

satan does not want you to pray, he will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from praying but do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold, but resist him and he will flee. Be persistent and pray. satan has deceived many and lulled them asleep, he does not want them to wake up and to be free. Pray without ceasing. Many are dying without Me every day and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal life. You have much to pray for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget