Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Kingdom and My Righteousness – February 07, 2017


My Kingdom and My Righteousness you must seek for yourselves first. Knowing Me for real, is all that matters. Life is all about Me and to be pleasing to Me.

I Am King of My Everlasting Kingdom. My Righteousness is not the same as that of the world. I have one standard for all. I did not change. Many have accepted lies for truth. Those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that I Am pleased with them, while they are in enmity with Me and must repent, turn from their wicked ways because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Many do not seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first. They seek the things of the world, those things that are temporary, that do not have eternal value. They must get their priorities right. I seek total obedience. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I Add all the other things unto you as I wish. I do not fail. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me who are called for My Plan and Purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget