Sunday, February 19, 2017

One day at a time – February 19, 2017


Do not be overwhelmed nor anxious, take one day at a time only. You have today, tomorrow is not promised and yesterday is gone. Live your lives today worthy of and pleasing to Me. Do today what you have to do. I give you the strength that you need. I Am always with you to Help and to Sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Rest in My assurance. I Love and I Care for you.

Follow Me in faith, one day at a time. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me, one step at a time as I Guide and Lead you to be in My Perfect Will. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open Doors according to My Plan and Purpose. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My Plan and Purpose. My Promises do not fail. Put all your hope and trust in Me, and do not lean on your own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget