Saturday, February 4, 2017

Praise Me – February 04, 2017


You can all Praise Me more, young and old. I love the Praises of My children. You can Praise Me wherever you are, day and night. I see and I hear you all the time. You are all ever before Me.  You have much to Praise Me for.

Sing songs of Praises to Me. Praise Me for who I Am to you. Praise Me more and more. Delight yourselves in Praising Me, that is pleasing to Me.

Many do not Praise Me. They proclaim Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They must Praise Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. I Am all Powerful, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Am the King of Glory. Praise Me as long as you have breath in you. Live a life Praising Me, I Am worthy of your Praises. I Am your Source of Life. I Love and I Care for you. Praise Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget