Sunday, February 12, 2017

Rely on Me – February 12, 2017


I did not change, you can rely on Me, My children. I Am your Father, better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I Love and Care for you.

Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My Plan and Purpose. Rely on Me and not on fallible men and women. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

Many only rely on fallible men and women who they can see and hear because I Am not real and alive to them. They do not know Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do.

Have confidence in Me your Creator and Savior. I Am The Almighty, able to do the impossible.  I died for you on the Cross out of Love. My Hand is not too short to Help. Rely on Me, I Am your Source of Life, without Me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget