Saturday, February 25, 2017

Your own relationship - February 25, 2017


Your own relationship with Me is all that matters. It is not about religion and merely religion practices but having your own intimate relationship with Me. Know Me for real and be in My Perfect Will. That is pleasing to Me.

Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They do not have their own relationship with Me. They acknowledge Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. That is why they do not worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. They have no relationship with Me. They only practice religion. I Am not real to them.

Each and every one, old and young can know Me for real. That is what I want from all My children so that you can all know Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. Be one with Me, by having your own relationship with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget