Thursday, March 30, 2017

Be more attentive – March 30, 2017


Be more attentive to My Voice as I Speak in these days. Listen carefully to what I Am saying. Do not get distracted, stay on course and keep your focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Be more attentive to what I Am doing, My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Be more attentive to My Plan and Purpose, to be in My Perfect Will. That is pleasing to Me.

Many are not attentive, that is why they do not hear My Voice. Be more attentive, I Speak as I wish. Pay attention and listen. Be quiet and wait patiently. I have much to reveal to My beloved children. You will not be in darkness. I Am your Light. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. I know the end from the beginning. I Am The Beginning and The End. I Am in full control. Be more attentive to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget