Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Be willing to change – March 01, 2017


Each one of you must be willing to change for good. I force no one. I change the willing. Not everybody is willing.

Be willing to change, submit yourselves to Me and My Authority. Let Me have My Way. I know best. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. I Am the only One who is able to change a heart and to give a person a new heart to be like Me. I Am Holy and I do not change. You must all change to be Holy like Me, because without Holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom, if they do not repent, change from their wicked ways. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

I am able to complete the good work in those who were willing to change, if you stay with Me and allow Me. Trust Me. I do not fail. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget