Friday, March 24, 2017

Compromise – March 24, 2017


Do not compromise. Many have compromised the Truth for lies for the acceptance and approval of others and they believe that they are pleasing to Me. They are not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent or they will bear the consequences.

I will say to the compromisers in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Compromisers will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. I did not change. You must all change, become like Me, Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me.

The compromisers must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The wages of sin is death. Seek Life not death. Live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me only and do not compromise. I must approve of you, that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget