Monday, March 6, 2017

Desperate – March 06, 2017


Many are not desperate enough for Me, that is why they do not hear My Voice for themselves. My Sheep Hear My Voice, they listen to and they follow Me and no one else. You must be desperate to Hear from Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. You cannot follow Me if you do not hear from Me first. Be desperate and seek Me with all your heart until you hear Me. I am always Faithful. My Promises do not fail.

Be desperate to fulfill your part in My Everlasting Kingdom. Seek to be in My Perfect Will, My Plan and Purpose. Be a doer also and not a mere hearer only. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Be desperate to do My Will, not your own or that of other people. That is pleasing to Me.

The wicked is always desperate to fulfill their evil deeds. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Be desperate, seek Life not death.

2 comments:

  1. Help me Father to desperately seek life and not death, in Jesus precious, Holy and righteous name amen.

    Shalom and l♡ve to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and Love to you also.
      Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget