Thursday, March 9, 2017

Do not despair – March 09, 2017


Do not despair like the rest of the world, who is without hope. Hope is in Me, without Me there is no hope for Life but death. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. I Am always Trustworthy.

Put all your hope and trust in Me alone and not in fallible men and women or you will despair. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me, who are called for My Plan and Purpose. My Promises do not fail. Have faith in Me and do not despair.

The world is in turmoil because many love darkness not Light, that is why their deeds are evil. They are in despair because without Me they will have no true peace. I Am the Prince of Peace, only My beloved children will be in My true Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. You are not without Hope nor in despair. I Am always with you. I Help and I Sustain you because I Love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget