Sunday, March 12, 2017

Do not retreat – March 12, 2017


Do not retreat, that is what satan wants. He knows his time is running out. satan will always try his utmost for you to retreat, to give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him. Be vigilant and pray always. Do not let your guard down. Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. He has deceived and destroyed many and is seeking more.

The battle for souls is increasing. Time is of the essence. Souls are at stake. Every day people are dying without Me. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Do not retreat My Truth Warriors and Light Carriers, no matter how difficult it might be. Stay in the battle, victory is assured with Me.  I Am always with you to Help and Sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Fight the good fight in faith until the very end, it will not be in vain. Do not retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget