Thursday, March 16, 2017

Draw near to Me – March 16, 2017


Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. My Promises do not fail. I did not change. I Am always Faithful and Trustworthy. Have the confidence to draw near to Me.

Many do not want to draw near to Me because sin separates them from Me. Repent, be remorseful and draw near to Me humbly, with a sincere and repentant heart. I will never reject any one who draws near to Me. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Be sincere and draw near to Me. You will not be disappointed.

Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They must repent and draw near to Me with a sincere heart. I do not fail. It is not about religious practices but relationship. Draw near to Me with all your heart and I will draw near to you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget