Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Escape – March 14, 2017


Many are foolish in their thinking, they believe that they will be able to escape, hide from Me. No one is able. I See and I Hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. The wicked will not be able to escape My Wrath. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. I Am the only Righteous Judge. I Judge Fairly and Justly. Who will escape My Judgment? I Am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent and Live or you will perish. The wages of sin is death. No escape for the unrepentant.

The righteous will escape not the wicked. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Listen to, obey and follow My instructions as I Guide and Lead you every step of the way. I Am your only Safe Haven in a world that is in turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget