Sunday, March 26, 2017

Experience My Faithfulness - March 26, 2017


Each one of you can experience My Faithfulness more and more. I did not change. I Am the best Father you can have. I Am better than any earthly father. I Love and I Care for you. I do not abandon My own. You must always stay with Me to experience My Faithfulness.

I Am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My Promises do not fail. You will experience My faithfulness towards you anew in these days. I do what I Promised. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me who are called for My Plan and Purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Rely on Me, your Source of Life. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. Experience My Faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget