Monday, March 27, 2017

I Am always the same – March 27, 2017


I Am always the same, yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change. I Am The Almighty, The Creator, The only Savior of the world. I Am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Am the King of Glory, The Prince of Peace. Without Me there will be no true peace in the world only turmoil. My true children will be in My true Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. I Love and I Care for My own.

Know Me for real. If you seek Me with a sincere heart, you will find Me. I Am always the same. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Many do not know Me for real because they do not have their own personal relationship with Me. Desire Me more than anything else. I do not fail nor do I disappoint those who seek Me out of Love. I Am always the same. I Am Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget