Monday, March 20, 2017

I Am Love – March 20, 2017


I Am Love. I paid the ultimate price on the Cross. I died for all out of Love. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Everyone must seek Life not death. Love Me with all your heart. Let Me be your First Love.

I do not change. My Love is unfailing. I Love and I Care for you. Nothing is able to separate you from My Love for you. I Am Love.

The world is full of hatred not Love because many are disobedient. They love darkness and not Me, The Light of the world, that is why their deeds are evil. They must repent or bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I warn out of Love and because I care. I Am Love.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Father YOU are L♡VE!!!!

    Shalom and love to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also.
      Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget