Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Am The One - March 28, 2017


I Am The One you need to please. I must approve of you and nobody else. Do not seek for the approval and acceptance of others. You cannot please Me and others. My Will be done, not your own or that of other people. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I Am The Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. Every one will give account for your own deeds and bear the consequences. I Am The One who is able to throw into hell. Be in awe of and reverence for Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do.

Many do not know Me for real, that is why they continue in their wicked ways. If you want to make it to the right destination then I Am The One you must listen to, obey and follow every step of the Way until the very end. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. I Am The One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget