Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I Am The Rock – March 15, 2017


I Am The Rock of Salvation for the world. For many I am not, that is why they are lost, without hope and a future. I Am The Rock of Offence. Those who make Me their Rock of Salvation, I Deliver them. I Guide and Lead them Myself. I Give them My Living Water for free so that they will never Thirst again. I Am The Rock, I Am Forever.

I am your Rock, My beloved children. Do not fear. Take Refuge in Me. Trust Me with all your heart. I Am your Fortress, I Protect and Hide you in the day of trouble. The only safe place is in Me, your Rock.

Those who try to hide in the rocks of the world will perish. I Am The only Rock that cannot be moved nor shaken. Be wise and make Me your Rock of  Protection. I Protect My own from all harm because I Love and I Care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget