Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I Call and I Distribute Gifts – March 07, 2017


I Call and I Distribute Gifts to My children as I Wish, according to My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

My Calling and My Gifts are irrevocable. Each one will give account for your own deeds. I will reward each one accordingly. I Am the Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly.

Do not believe that I Am pleased with all those I have Distributed My Gifts to already. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

Mind your own walk with Me and use the Gifts that I Distribute to you to Serve My Plan and Purpose only and all for My Glory. I do not share My Glory with anyone. Follow My Guidance and Leading to be in My Perfect Will. That is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget