Friday, March 3, 2017

Judgment: Israel and rest of the world – March 03, 2017


Jesus said: ISRAEL will be judged also and the rest of the world. Judgment will start at MY HOUSE first.

I Am The Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. I See and I Hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I always warn first because I Love and I Care for all. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Now is mercy time, repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Every one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. The whole world will be Judged by Me. There will be no safe place, nowhere to hide from Me. I will be your only Safe Haven. Be in Peace with Me.

Each and every one must get your own House in order because Judgment will start at My House first. I Am Holy and you must also be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. Those who destroy My House, I will destroy them also. Be always ready, pleasing to and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget