Saturday, March 18, 2017

Now is mercy time - March 18, 2017


Now is mercy time for the unrepentant. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, seek Life not death. The wages of sin is death. Turn from your wrongful ways while you have the time and opportunity.

Do not wait, now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. No one knows how much time they have. Every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly and many without Me. Be always ready.

Live your lives pleasing to and worthy of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom because the unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. I do not change. I Am Holy and you must all be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Now is mercy time. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget