Sunday, March 19, 2017

Pray - March 19, 2017


Pray My children. You can all pray, young and old. I hear and I will answer when you pray. Do not neglect your prayer lives. Pray without ceasing. A world is dying without Me and it is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

Pray, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these troubled times. Turmoil will increase because many love darkness and not Light, that is why their deeds are evil and not good. Pray for those who are being persecuted and killed because of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom that they will endure and not lose hope nor give up, until the very end.

Prayer changes situations and circumstances. You all have much to pray for. If you do not know what to pray for, ask Me and I will show and reveal to you for whom to pray.  Devote yourselves to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget