Friday, March 10, 2017

Thanksgiving and Praise – March 10, 2017


Come always to Me with Thanksgiving and Praise. I Am Worthy. Show Me that you truly Love Me and appreciate Me for who I Am and for what I have done for you. You have much to be thankful for. Praise Me with all your heart. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, in the Beauty of Holiness.

Sing songs to Me of Thanksgiving and Praise. There is none like Me and will  never be. I Love and I Care for you. I Am your Father, better than any earthly father can be. I Am always with you and Trustworthy. My Promises do not fail. Be Thankful and Praise Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. Let your heart and your mouth always be full of Thanksgiving and Praise towards Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget