Saturday, March 25, 2017

To know Me for real – March 25, 2017


To know Me for real is true knowledge and wisdom, it gives Life. Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. I Am The Light of the world. My children will not be in darkness.

Many claim that they know Me, but by their deeds, the way they live they actually deny Me. They believe that they are pleasing to Me while they are not. It is because they do not know Me for real. They have no awe and no reverence for Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do.

I Am Love but I Am also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. I Am The Righteous Judge, who Judges Fairly and Justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Do not be deceived. Each one will give account for your own deeds.

To know Me for real, that is all that matters. If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me. Work on your own relationship with Me, it is all between Me and you, nobody else can do it for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget