Friday, March 31, 2017

Truth and My Righteousness – March 31, 2017

My own love Truth and My Righteousness but the wicked not. They love lies and unrighteousness that is why their deeds are evil.

You live among this wicked generation that love lies and unrighteousness. That is why the world is in turmoil. There will be no true Peace without Me, The Prince of Peace. Only My beloved children who love Truth and My Righteousness will be in My Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

My Righteousness is not the same as that of the world. Do not be deceived. I have one standard for all and not just for some. Many have accepted lies for truth. I did not change. Those things that are an abomination to Me. Many do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also. Still they believe that they are pleasing to Me. They are not, they are in enmity with Me. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked way, they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Love Truth and My Righteousness. Seek Life not death. I Love and I Care for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget