Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Truth or lies, Light or darkness – March 22, 2017


You  Love Truth or lies. You are Light or darkness. It is a choice and everyone will bear the consequences. You will all give account for your own deeds to Me The Righteous Judge. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Do not be deceived.

Many love lies not Truth that is why they are deceived and in darkness and their deeds are evil and not good. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways they will perish. They must seek Life not death for the wages of sin is death. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I warn out of Love and because I Care. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

If you Love Truth you will hate and reject all lies, you will be Light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves or you are only deceiving yourselves. I did not change. Only Truth sets free not lies. If I set you free, you will be free indeed. Victory is assured with Me. Seek and Love Truth only. Live as children of Light, that is pleasing to Me.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget