Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Your end destination – March 21, 2017


Every one of you is on a journey towards your end destination. Some can even reach their end destination today. Every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be ready to reach the right destination at the end of your lives. The righteous and the unrighteous will not have the same end destination. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. They will be disappointed but only have themselves to blame.

I Am the Righteous Judge and I decide the fate, end destination of every one. You will all give account for your own deeds. Seek to please Me, to be in My Perfect Will and you will reach your end destination successfully. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor reach the right end destination. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? What will your end destination be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget