Thursday, April 27, 2017

A surrendered life – April 27, 2017


A life totally surrendered to Me is pleasing to Me. It is in Oneness with Me.

Many are not willing to surrender their lives totally to Me. I force no one. You must be willing to surrender yourselves to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the way to be in My Perfect Will. That is a surrendered life. You walk by faith and not by sight.

Do not forget that you do not belong to yourselves any more. I Paid the ultimate Price on the Cross out of Love. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Surrender yourselves therefore totally to Me. Let Me have My Way. I know My Plan and Purpose for each one, it is good. Be willing to live a surrendered life to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. It will not be in vain. I will reward each one for their deeds. Your reward is with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget