Friday, April 14, 2017

Be always humble – April 14, 2017


Be always humble, that is pleasing to Me. You represent Me in the world. Always have a humble attitude, that must be your characteristic. Treat others the same way you want to be treated. Be always humble in heart. I love and I Care for all of you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Many are not humble but arrogant, full of pride, that is an abomination to Me. They must repent and be humble. I know every heart and all motives. Those who exalt themselves I will humble and those who humble themselves I will exalt.

Follow My perfect example of humbleness, even unto Death on the Cross out of Love for all. Be different, always humble and a good servant, pleasing to your Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget