Monday, April 24, 2017

Called for My Plan and Purpose – April 24, 2017


You are called for My Plan and Purpose, to do My Will, not your own or that of other people. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I Am in control. I Am The King of Glory.

Submit yourselves to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the way, to be in My Perfect Will. No one can follow Me when they want only. It is a daily walk with Me. You must work every day on our relationship, it is all between Me and you. I must be pleased with you, that is all that matters.

You are called for My Plan and Purpose. Therefore you must seek to fulfill your part as I wish. My Calling and My Gifts are irrevocable. I force no one. Be serious, willing and available, you will not be disappointed. Your reward is with Me. Every one will give account for their own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget