Saturday, April 8, 2017

Changes – April 08, 2017


I do not change. You must all be willing to change for good to be like Me, that is pleasing to Me. Changes are not always nice but painful and necessary. I change, transform those who want to, into My Likeness. I force no one. I will finish the good work that I started as I wish and at My Time. Cooperate with Me and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit. Changes are all for good. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me have My Way. I know best.

There will always be changes in the natural and in the Spiritual. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Many do not observe the Spiritual changes only the natural changes. There will always be changes to accomplish My Plan and Purpose. I Am in full control. I know the End from the beginning. I reveal changes before the time. You will not be in darkness, I am your Light.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget