Thursday, April 20, 2017

Comprehend – April 20, 2017


Many cannot comprehend Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. They do not know Me for real. They lean on their own understanding. They lack true knowledge of Me. Each one must know Me for real so that you can comprehend Me for all what I Am able to do. I Am not limited nor restricted by anything nor anybody. I Am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Am The Almighty. There is nothing that I Am not able to do. I do the impossible, the extraordinary, the supernatural. Who can fully comprehend My Greatness and My Power? Look around and see how Great I really Am.

No one can fully comprehend Me for what I Am doing. I Am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or hidden from Me. I Am beyond human understanding. Who can comprehend Me fully for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do?

Some of you cannot even comprehend My Love for you and that nothing is able to separate you from My Love. I Am Love. Love Me and know Me for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget