Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Confirmation – April 19, 2017


My Promises do not fail. I will do everything that I Promised at The Appointed Time. You will never be in darkness My children, because I Am your Light. Stay with Me.

If you need confirmation, ask Me and no one else. I will give you the confirmation that you need. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I know the End from the Beginning. I Am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose for those who Love Me and who are being called to fulfill My Plan and Purpose as I wish in these days.

If you want confirmation about My Plan and Purpose, ask Me and wait patiently on Me. Do not seek confirmation from people. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget