Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Desire and expect the extraordinary – April 26, 2017


Desire and expect the extraordinary My children and do not be satisfied with the ordinary things only. I let the extraordinary happen. I Am all Powerful. I Am not limited nor restricted. I Am The Almighty. I do as I wish.

If you seek, desire for the extraordinary then you can expect it. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart. Do not lean on your own understanding of the ordinary things. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. Seek revelation, the supernatural. I reward those who Love Me, who seek from Me with a sincere heart. If you desire and expect the extraordinary you will receive. My Promises do not fail. I do not disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!

    I seek, desire, and expect for the Lord to enhance the gifts He has given me (I Corinthians 12).

    God bless you for this blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Jesus does not fail. He has a Plan and Purpose with you. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget