Sunday, April 16, 2017

Grace, Mercy and Peace – April 16, 2017


I Give Grace, Mercy and Peace to those who repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the wicked. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Paid the Ultimate Price for all out of Love. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Therefore seek Life not death. I Am The Life Giver. Listen and obey Me and you will Live because if you refuse you will bear the consequences. The wages of sin is death.

Come to Me humbly with a repentant heart and I will Give you Grace, Mercy and Peace. I Love and I Care for you. You can point others to Me so that they can also receive My Grace, Mercy and Peace. You must always be in My true Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. In the world there will be no true peace without Me, only turmoil. I Am the Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget